Want to write in the Far North blog section section of ProudToBeCanadian on a regular basis? Let us know.
Here are some notes about that:
- Payment commensurate with that of ants. Not even welfare ants. Just plain, unpaid ants.
- Must be a good blogger/writer (good content, spelling, grammar, etc.; good at self-editing for legality issues like libel, copyright, etc). We don’t write in smartphone text-talk. Instead we write in actual, whole words. And we use capital letters ‘n stuff. And we don’t put apostrophes before every s as if to warn readers of an impending s; nor even use an apostrophe in “its” unless we’re contracting “it is.”
- Must adhere to solid conservative political values. Which doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to party. Partying, especially tea party-type activities, is strongly encouraged. Also parties with booze.
- Cross-posting to other blogs or newspapers is OK, as long as there are no copyright issues with others. Cross-dressing is not encouraged.
- It would be helpful if you’re not a Luddite. Knowing the basic technical parameters of blog posting would be good. Like you should know how to attach a picture to an email. Hi-tech stuff like that.